Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Please do not worry. You can try the following.
1. Simple take the cartridges out from your printer.
2. Use a clean cloth and some distilled water.
3. Clean the copper connections of the print cartridge gently with the help of the clean water and a clean cloth .
4. Take a tissue paper and then try to mark a stamp from the cartridge print head on that tissue paper.e
5. Do it till you get a clear color / black parallel line on the tissue paper.
6. Once you get a clear parallel mark on the tissue paper, insert the cartridge back in to the printer and the take 2-3 printouts.
7. You will get the clear printout for sure. This is my practical experience.
Thanks & Regards
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | HP Deskjet 2460 InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2008 | HP Deskjet 2460 InkJet Printer
Nov 21, 2007 | HP Deskjet 2460 InkJet Printer
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!