Question about Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP 630/P6200 Notebook
Oct 07, 2012 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
Sep 29, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS8900 Notebook
Feb 04, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Laptop with AMD Turion...
Nov 13, 2009 | Everex CloudBook CE1200V PCVIA C7-M...
Sep 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A60 Notebook
Sep 03, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
May 03, 2009 | MPC Computers TransPort GX3 Notebook
Mar 17, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jan 03, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: