Question about ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Before performing any troubleshooting steps, you may first try basic steps.
I have put a few steps together:
1) Please press the "Windows+R" keys simultaneously.
2) This will open the Run command window.
3) In the Run command window, please type "devmgmt.msc" and press Enter.
4) This will open the Device Manager.
5) In the Device Manager window, please click on "Imaging Devices".
6) This should display the Camera Driver.
7) Then, right-click on the Camera Driver and select "Uninstall".
8) This will remove the installed Camera Driver.
9) Now, click on the "Scan for Hardware changes" option.
10) This option should be mentioned at the top of the Device Manager window.
11) By selecting this option, the Camera Driver should be re-installed automatically.
12) If the Camera Driver is not installed successfully, please download and install the Camera Driver from the below link.
13) Please open the above link and select the OS as "Windows XP".
14) Then, click on the "Camera" driver to download it.
15) Once you have downloaded the Driver, double-click on the file to install it.
16) Once the installation is complete, please restart the Computer.
17) This should successfully install the Camera Driver.
Please follow the steps mentioned above.
Hope this helps.
Please feel free to ask further questions.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Jan 17, 2010 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Apr 26, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Apr 12, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Mar 10, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Feb 24, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Apr 23, 2008 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: