Question about HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Read your question about the printer HP PSC 1350. The possible solutions are as below.....
1. Take the cartridges out from your printer.
2. Now Unplug the Power Cable from the back of your Printer.
3. Now please press and Hold down the Power Button ( On/ Off button) for the next 40 seconds.
4. After 40 seconds, release the power button and then plug in the Power Cable.
5. Now clean the copper connections of the cartridges with a clean cloth and some distilled water. Make sure that no water droplet remains on the copper connections.
6. After cleaning the cartridges, insert the cartridges in to printer and then check the issue.
7. Try to make a color copy and see if everything is going fine.
8. If this resolves your issue, well and Good. Otherwise, try using a different set of Cartridge. Try changing each cartridge one by one and see which cartridge is creating problem.
9. If you still experience the same issue, then there is a problem in the logic card of the printer. It needs repairing or the replacement of the logic card.
Let us hope for the best.
Thanks & Regards
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2011 | Epson Stylus C43UX InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Nov 05, 2008 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | Canon BJC 55 InkJet Printer
Sep 17, 2008 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: