Question about Acer Aspire 5720 6497 Laptop
1. Go to control panel>Device Manager
2. Select your audio device, check the properties
3. Check if its disabled. if not then upgrade or reinstall the driver.
4. If not working then check master volume control, if its mute by mistake.
5. If still not working, put external speakers and check if sound is comming.
6. still sound is coming then need to check & change your laptop speaker.
7. If still no sound, then need to check your motherboard.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 240 Notebook
Nov 29, 2010 | Sharp MD-MT770 Personal MiniDisc Player
Jul 18, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5720-6661 Notebook PC
Mar 11, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2009 | Acer 4220-2346 Notebook
Dec 28, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
Oct 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: