Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2010 | Gateway FPD1760 Monitor
May 28, 2009 | KDS Avitron 195TF Monitor
Jan 20, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario F750US
Aug 27, 2008 | HP Pavilion 523n (P9851AR#ABA) PC Desktop
Oct 04, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2017 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!