a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No, you do not have to take off the intake, but you do have to take off the Alternator and bracket. It is really an easy repair and the tubes don't cost very much at all. The tubes come off with the Alt. and heater hose bracket. Couple of odd metric, bolts I think they are a 15mm.
take it your phone has been dropped a couple times? lol..
Does the screen work normally? either way if you havent fixed this yet (seeing as this is 23 days old as i post) your going to have to take your phone apart. you can try the easy way and take the bottom half apart but dont try to take the screen off. there is a flimsy ribbon cable that runs from the top corner of the bottom half through the hinge that is easier than heck to break. after you get the bottom half apart try pressing down on the plug of it to see if it is loose then try your phone again.
the reason i asked if the screen is working is because that one cable usually handles everything in the top half and when one thing in an electrical device (expecially a small one that has a bunch of tiny components) doesn't work there can be no telling what else will go with it
Have you fixed this problem? I also have a Hoover condenser dryer, only a few months old, and has started to make a squeal/whistle. I'm thinking it might be the front fan needing some WD40, OR too much water vapour around the belt that moves the drum causing the sounds. If it's the fan, lubricating the shaft and its components should fix the problem, if a wet fan then I'd think maybe fully cleaning the condenser filter, reservoir ect will fix the problem. The problem seems to go away though "mostly" 15 or so minutes after you start the dryer, so that makes me think ones it gets warm something is expanding to allow more "give" so maybe the belt.
The bottom half was working, the top keyboard was not working. The only button on the top that worked was the power key. Today, I got a screwdriver and took the whole entire thing apart. Start by removing the battery, then take out the 6 back screws. Gently pull the back apart - this will be tough, do it evenly around all sides instead of getting just one side and yanking or you might break it. two of the screws on the top are accessible readily, but the two near the hinge are only accessible once the back is apart. Take the front apart with these 4 screws. dry it out with a q-tip. There should be four more screws inside - take those apart and dry clean. Pull the face off and dry the large white plate that receives all the button action. I put it all back together and my buttons worked again. I didn't even feel like I did anything to fix it because it wasn't really wet inside, i think there was just a micro-dot of moisture on that white plate. I hope it works for you. I was so excited about mine that I got on here to tell others. But hey - I also prayed about it and God cares even about the little things!!!!! Now - I've got the battery out and am leaving it out for a couple of days just to make sure that its totally drive because any water in there could still damage the phone if there is a power source. GOOD LUCK!
Try taking the upholstery nozzle apart, there are only a couple of screws, and make sure the little tube is attached where it is supposed to be attached. Be careful when you take it apart, and remember how to put it back together. Try running some water in the one end and see if it comes out the other end. I had a problem with the grip switch not working, and ended getting Eureka to send me a whole new unit as it was still under warranty. I honestly tried to fix it myself, but I don't think the design is good enough to be fixed, so replacement is usually the better choice. Again, I say, shame on Eureka for such a bad product. A good appliance service depot should be able to get a new hose for you, but if you have to pay big bucks, I think it is better to try a different brand than Eureka. I'm assuming by your question that the nozzle is the one on the upholstery hose attachment.
The button is made of plastic an one of the tabs i probably broken. If you have the skills to take your camera apart, you can fix it yourself. You can go to the YetiCam.com site, under manuals select Sony DSC-S600 Version 2 (Updated 2/17/07). This will tell you how to take the camera apart. Then you need to take some Super Glue and glue the two pieces back together. Be carful not to put too much glue on the pieces, or the switch will glue itself to the other pieces in the switch cover. Here are a couple of shots of the underside of the cover showing the switch piece. Red circles show the weak points.