Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i can't scan
hope this will help u about CANON MX310
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
You need MP navigator to scan your photos or documents. under support and software and drivers all u have to do is select your OS and then download MP navigator its under SOFTWARE on that same paqe ... GOOD LUCK http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=SupportDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=238&modelid=13368#DownloadDetailAct
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 14, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!