Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
The reason your phones display is messed up is simply because there is a problem with the flex of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flex of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flex that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flex from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flex connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
on Mar 14, 2010 | Samsung SGH-X150 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Nov 26, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2007 | Motorola Mobility MoroKRZR K1m Cellular...
Oct 09, 2007 | LG Chocolate Clamshell VX8600 Cellular...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!