Question about Computers & Internet
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Mar 10, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 900HD Netbook
Apr 19, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1000HE Netbook
Feb 19, 2010 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Feb 16, 2010 | BenQ FP72E 17" LCD Monitor
Nov 19, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Nov 25, 2008 | Konica Hexar Silver 35mm Point and Shoot...
Oct 21, 2017 | ESET Computers & Internet
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!