Question about Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
* You dont need any special drivers to install modem.
* Open up internet explorer, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter key.
* Now you should see the configuration page of modem.
* On the left side, click on Advanced button, below that, you will see "connection configuration" option - click on it.
*** If it asks for modem access code anywhere, you can find the code underneath the modem. please type it ***
* Under this page, you have to enter the email address in username field and password, change the connection type to smart keep alive, click on save changes
* Now it may ask you for restart modem. click on restart. within 1 min, you will be connected to internet.
Posted on May 26, 2008
the password and the user name would be given to u by the company from where u have the taken the internet connection ....
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
I have a steps by step guide on how you setup the router.
4. Once you are in the setup page of your router make sure that the Internet Connection Type is set to Automatic Configuration DHCP, then click the save the settings button at the bottom of the page. After saving the settings, click the sub tab at the very top of the page that says MAC Address Clone. Set it to enable and click the button that will say Clone or Clone your PC's MAC and save the settings again.
5. After doing step 4, do a power cycle. Power cycle is done by turning of the router, modem and computer. Leave them off for a minute, tuned them back on in this order. Modem first wait for the lights to stabilize, then the router wait until the power light become solid. Then turn on the computer. This will get you online through the router.
Check if this will help get the router online.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2011 | Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Modem
Feb 14, 2010 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Feb 06, 2010 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Sep 14, 2009 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jun 18, 2009 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jan 05, 2009 | Siemens SpeedStream 4200 (13A4200001)...
Dec 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: