Question about SanDisk Computers & Internet
Use a Card reader and follow the steps
1. Insert your SD card in the card reader.
2. Plug the card reader to your PC.
3. Go to My Computer, you will see the SD card as removable drive.
4. Double click in your card, and open.
5. Again go to my computer, open the a separate window. Open the folder containing your data files.
6. Select the required data file, right click, in the pop up window select copy.
6. Go to your SD card window, right click, in the pop up window select Paste.
7. You will see a window showing coping in progress.
8. After completed the process close the window.
9. Look at the right side of the task bar, there will be an icon, Safety remove hardware, left click, in the pop up menu select your SD card drive, one notification will come, "its safe to remove the hardware"
10. Remove the Card reader from your PC.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
on Jun 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Mar 18, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jan 15, 2011 | SanDisk MobileMate SD+ 5-in-1 USB 2.0 Card...
Apr 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Aug 31, 2017 | SanDisk Computers & Internet
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: