Question about Fujitsu Siemens Computers & Internet
For VGA driver visit manufacturers web site,and download the driver.
For sound follow the steps below.
1. Go to control panel>Device Manager
2. Select your audio device, check the properties
3. Check if its disabled. if not then upgrade or reinstall the driver.
4. If not working then check master volume control, if its mute by mistake.
5. If still not working, put external speakers and check if sound is comming.
6. still sound is coming then need to check & change your laptop speaker.
7. If still no sound, then need to check your motherboard.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2010 | EliteGroup ECS P4M900T-M2 Socket 775...
Nov 20, 2010 | Compaq Evo N800V PC Notebook
Apr 22, 2010 | ASUS P5VDC-X Motherboard
Oct 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jun 30, 2008 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Mar 02, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad R40 2722 Notebook
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: