Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
1. Check your power cord & adapter.
2. If its working then check the battery, reseat the battery & check.
3. If available then check with another battery
4. If no, then remove the battery & switch on the PC in AC mode.
5. Check if battery charging indication or AC power on indication is glowing. if not then need to change ur motherboard.
6. If indication is OK, but could not power ON then check ur RAM for any loose connection or dust. clean & reinstall.
7. If still no display, connect an external monitor, check if display is comming.
8. If Display is coming then your LCD need to replace.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 16, 2011 | Samsung Focus i917 (8 GB) Smartphone
Mar 05, 2011 | Canon PowerShot G9 Digital Camera
Aug 23, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
May 27, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 02, 2008 | Cameras
Apr 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2014 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!