Is San Disk memory card compatible with Digimax 401 ? I inserted one and got the message card errior.
SD Memory Card is compatible with your Digimax 401 camera. You just need to format the card.
Formatting a memory card
** This is used for formatting the memory card. If you run [FORMAT] on the memory card, all
images, including the protected images, will be deleted. Be sure to download important
images to your PC before formatting the memory card.
** If the memory card is not inserted, the internal memory will be formatted.
** Be sure to format the memory card if you are using a newly purchased or non-initialized
memory card, if it contains data that the camera cannot recognize, or if it contains images
captured with a different camera.
Formatting a Memory Card
1. In any mode other than Voice Recording mode, press the MENU button.
2. Press the LEFT/ RIGHT button and select the [SETUP] menu tab.
3. Select the [FORMAT] menu by pressing the UP/ DOWN button and press the RIGHT button.
4. Select a desired sub menu by pressing the UP/ DOWN button and press the OK button.
- If [No] is selected : The memory card will not be formatted.
- If [Yes] is selected : A [PLEASE WAIT!] message appears and the memory card will be formatted. If you ran FORMAT in Play mode, a [NO IMAGE!] message will appear.
Apr 12, 2010 |
Samsung Digimax 401 Digital Camera