Question about Lexmark E352dn Laser Printer
In most cases if the printer is asking for an unexpected manual feed it is because the paper tray is not set to the right paper size or type. To set the paper size to the most common size and type (letter size plain paper) use the following instructions.
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Press the right arrow key until Paper Menu then press Check Mark.
3. Press the right arrow key until Size/Type then press Check Mark.
4. Press the right arrow key until Tray 1 then press Check Mark.
5. Press the right or left arrow key until Letter then press Check Mark.
6. Press the right or left arrow key until Plain then press Check Mark.
7. Press the back button until Ready is displayed.
This will set up your printer tray for plain letter paper and should relieve the manual feed error unless yourcomputer is sending other paper size/type settings.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2016 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2011 | Lexmark T630 Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2010 | Lexmark E 352dn Mono Laser Printer
Jun 15, 2010 | Lexmark E 352dn Mono Laser Printer
Apr 08, 2010 | Lexmark Optra T610 Laser Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | Lexmark E352dn Laser Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | Lexmark E350d Laser Printer
Sep 24, 2009 | Lexmark E352dn Laser Printer
1,071 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!