Question about Printers & Copiers
took the printer to a professional where cannon recommended and it cost us $28.50.then a choice of if we decide to fix the challenge the $28.50 comes off the initail pricing
the apparent situation is that the printhead would only read it as a 750 not a 780 so it is not the print head it is the main board/logic so the costing would have been the over 300 dollars ..
thank you for all your assistance the old printhead was not workable so your information is 100%:)
fond regards KE
Posted on May 16, 2008
Unplug printer from mains and PC. Wait about 15mins. Press button and plug in the printer and connect to PC. release power button
If that doesnt work, reinstall the driver.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
If it hasn’t, please do not assign a rating just yet. Please post back as to what steps you took, results, etc, and I will try to assist you further as best I can. I am here at your service.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on May 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Try the following...
Reset the printer: If problem persists contact canon customer support. Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
If problem persists contact canon customer support.
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Jul 04, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 25, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!