Question about Epson FX 1170 Matrix Printer
when i power on the epson fx 1170 printer, it will initilize & PAUSE / TEAR OFF led, READY led blinking alternatly,
in this conditon it is not tacking paper so no printout & control panal also not oprating.... plz give me ur valuable sol'n on it....
Vishwanath K D
Check if the paper type is set correctly (in thebackside right there is a lever to set continuos paper, or single sheets).
Posted on May 03, 2008
In Epson series printers Alternate LED's blinking is common!
Reasons for LED's blinking alternatively:
01. Head cable not connected
02. Head coil faulty
03. Head driver faulty
04. Head thermistor faulty
05. Head cable faulty
Reply the status!
Posted on Apr 22, 2011
Please read through these instructions before trying and then follow the steps below:
1. Please power the printer "OFF".
2. Remove the printer cable from the back of the printer and remove all the paper.
3. Hold down the "LOAD/EJECT" and "TEAR OFF" buttons and turn the printer on.
4. Continue holding the "LOAD/EJECT" and "TEAR OFF" buttons down for five (5) seconds and then release both at the same time.
5. Power the printer "OFF".
6. Reconnect the printer cable.
7. Reinstall paper and ensure the thickness selector is in the correct position and that the path selector is also correct.
If the situation persists, remove the ribbon and paper and slide the print head back and forth across the width of the carriage several times. Reload the ribbon and the paper and try your test again.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2014 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
Feb 27, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | Epson FX 1170 Matrix Printer
Mar 16, 2008 | Epson LX-300 Matrix Printer
382 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!