Question about Panasonic KX-T7885 Cordless Phone
Reset the controllers:
* Unplug the main base power cord from the wall outlet.
* Remove the battery from the handset.
* Wait 20 minutes.
* Connect the battery in the handset.
* Place the handset in the main base.
* Connect the power to the main base.
* Clean the metal charging contacts on the bottom of the handset and the mating contacts on the base unit with a pencil eraser.
* Compare the red and black battery connector wires with the original battery -- some manufacturers reverse the polarity to force you to buy their battery instead of a generic battery.
If problems still persists, you need to get the unit repaired. This could be a problem with internal circuitry.
Note - I am assuming that the new battery is not defective.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2014 | Kettler Exercise & Fitness
Dec 11, 2012 | Cobra 22 CHANNEL 2-WAY RADIOS
Sep 20, 2011 | Adobe Photoshop CS for PC
Oct 13, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2010 | Norelco Quadra 7885 XL Electric Shaver
Jan 25, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!