Question about Panasonic KX-T7885 Cordless Phone
Reset the controllers:
* Unplug the main base power cord from the wall outlet.
* Remove the battery from the handset.
* Wait 20 minutes.
* Connect the battery in the handset.
* Place the handset in the main base.
* Connect the power to the main base.
* Clean the metal charging contacts on the bottom of the handset and the mating contacts on the base unit with a pencil eraser.
* Compare the red and black battery connector wires with the original battery -- some manufacturers reverse the polarity to force you to buy their battery instead of a generic battery.
If problems still persists, you need to get the unit repaired. This could be a problem with internal circuitry.
Note - I am assuming that the new battery is not defective.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2014 | Kettler Exercise & Fitness
Sep 20, 2011 | Adobe Photoshop CS for PC
Feb 19, 2018 | Panasonic KX-TD7895 Cordless Phone
Oct 13, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2010 | Norelco Quadra 7885 XL Electric Shaver
Jan 25, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!