sir i got my problem to my pc monitor which is rhine product, it turns on but it not make any display. i already try my pc to connect with the other monitor and yes it's turn ok. so pls till me what should i do to my monitor? i already clean the monitor using a fan blower but still not displying... pls help me
I already answer this in other post, but ill try too help..I got the same problem, and th only way i make it work is too remove the power cable and plug it back on..it works..at least for me..but today im taking it to the assistance..
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
• You can check if the product is working properly using the Self-Diagnosis function. • If a blank screen is displayed and the Power LED blinks even if the product and the PC are properly connected, perform the self-diagnosis function according to the procedures below. 1. Turn the product and the PC off. 2. Separate the signal cable from the product . 3. Turn the product on. 4. If the product is working properly, the message appears. In this case, if a blank screen is displayed again, make sure that there is no problem with the PC and the connection. The product is working properly.
Is a blank screen displayed and does the power LED blink at a 1 second interval?
1. This occurs when the power saving function is running. If you click the mouse or press any key, the screen will be turned on. 2. This occurs when two monitors are connected, is and Magictune is running. In this case, characters on the Magictune OSD may appear corrupted. To run the Magictune, the must be set to . Please restart your PC, set the to and run the Magictune.
Why do you need to update your BIOS?
There may not be an update for your product, as not every BIOS has updates, that depends on the manufacturer.
I hope this helped.
Good lusk and have a pleasant day.
Dude your problem was so similar to the problem that i have encounter yesterday with my client.
Problem: when she turn on the system unit it is OK. but the monitor displays only the orange LED below the monitor but no hardware information display on it.
Solution: The problem is on your system unit peripherals upon over heat due to use of the pc.
You might need to change the screen refresh rate. Go do Control Panel> Display> Setting> Advance, choose 60 Hz. In order to make your Monitor able to display, restart the PC, press F8 on the keyboard frequently upon splashing ( 1 or 2 seconds after PC restarts). Select enable VGA mode by pressing up arrow of the keyboard> press enter. The display should look bigger, then you can start adjusting the screen refresh rate to 60 Hz
Good day sir/maam, hi, the problem may not be your monitor but your PC, they produce the same symptoms if your PC has no video to display. does your monitor led/lamp lights up as turn on your computer? If you want to test your monitor, go bring it to a friend who has a computer, test it there. if it works, your pc has a problem, so try the following first.
Open you PC side cover, locate the memory module, remove the momory by releasing the side clamps. clean the contacts using an eraser (pencil) then put it back, you will clicks as you put it back on, test again. Do it several times if the first try fails.
Check your Power supply, does it gives out hot air exhaust?
Did you hear one beep, (good) or several beeps(bad).
As you power on the pc check your keyboard light, first set of lights (Num lock+Caps Lock+ Scroll lock) then second set of light (Numlock only). At this point your pc is good.