Question about Yahoo Mail
go to localdisk (C)
go to programfiles
go to yahoo
right click yahoomessenger
click sendto click desktop
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when I log on to yahoo and go to my -mail it goes so small I can't read it - I have gone to view and say large print I have gone to Icons for the largest everything is okay except for the yahoo mail - please yahoo fix it for me, gringo 2_99
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Please follow the following steps:
1. Go to the website.
2. Drag the icon that is just to the left of the URL to the desktop.
3. On this page it is a green balloon with a white asterisk in it. You may have to make the window smaller to see the desktop. (Press the Maximize button or resize the window as desired to an extent that your Desktop is visible)
4. Rename the Icon as desired.
Please do rate my solution as this will help me giving you more quick and effective solutions to your problems.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
it means your browser has been hijack and you are redirecting to a undesired site. You need to download and run malwarebytes and antivrus software. Your pc is infected and any personal information you put in could be logged and sent to the attackers. Take your pc offline and don;t do any further personal transactions on it like passwords, banking etc until you are aure it is clean.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Here's how you add a link to Yahoo Mail on your desktop:
1. You open Internet Explorer from the shortcut on your desktop
2. Type in the address for Yahoo mail. If you want to put a shortcut of the login screen, proceed to step 3. If you want to put a shortcut to the Inbox, then log into your account then proceed to step 3.
3. Go in the top menu to Favorites and click on Add to Favorites...
4. No when you click on Favorites you will see a link to Yahoo Mail in there. Click and drag that link onto your desktop. You're done!
Posted on Dec 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 30, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 02, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 07, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 10, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 12, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 15, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
1,429 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: