- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Perhaps the Lexmark X4270 user's guide will be able to help you. You can view and print your printer's user guide from the Lexmark website for free. Click on this link Lexmark X4200 Series User's Guide. Scroll to Scanning for the steps on how to scan a document. Make sure the Lexmark OCR scan software is installed on your computer. I hope this information has been helpful. Thanks.
Hi. The problem can be caused by a firewall blocking the communication. Try to configure your firewall to allow all lexmark communications to go through. Also, check if scan software FineReader Sprint is still working fine. Otherwise, you have reinstall the software. Hope this helps.
Hi, The all in one solution software you used in XP doesn't work fully with Vista.
But you can still scan and copy by using Windows Photo Gallery.
1. Click on files tab at the top in Window Photo Gallery.
2. Click on import from camera or scanner.
3. Highlight your scanner icon (ie Lexmark X4270) then click import.
4. New scan window will popup, now you can preview or scan using this basic looking Vista utility.