Question about HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The whole top half lifts open (scan-bed and all) When you have cleared the jam, close the lid and press the OK or check-mark button on front. If you like, you can unplug it for a moment and then replug to initiate a restart. Good luck:)
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Paper Jam error
How to Resolve Paper Jams
If the paper is lodged too far into the printer and can't be removed:
Posted on May 02, 2008
SOURCE: Paper Jam error
try to open the cover and reseat the ink.
the machine is trying tell you there is something stuck inside where the switch or the senser is located. usually right before the heater path. after the paper pickup roller.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
Try this :
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
give this a try
Load a piece of thick paper, for example photo paper and press the resume button (may be diffrent button on diffrent models) a few times to the printer picks up the paper and puts it through the machine.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2012 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Follow the below steps to clear the paper jam
Clear any loose paper from the paper tray. This will help you locate the jam. You will find it either in front, near the paper tray, or in the rear.
To clear a paper jam near the paper tray, grip the paper and pull it firmly but gently from the printer. If you find a stack of papers jammed, grab from the middle of the stack and pull.
Replace the back cover. Press the "Resume" button or turn off the printer, and then turn it back on. Your settings should reset.
Try printing another document.
Nov 05, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
-To clear a paper jam near the paper tray, grip the paper and pull it firmly but gently from the printer. If you find a stack of papers jammed, grab from the middle of the stack and pull.
-For a rear jam, remove the back of the printer. When you find a free edge on the paper, grip it firmly and pull it out.
-Press the "Resume" button or turn off the printer, and then turn it back on. Your settings should reset.
Oct 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Aug 16, 2010 | Brother MFC 8840D All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 29, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 26, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: