Question about Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
I got a trick to bypass the security code and reset or change the code.
The method is :
1) When u are asked for security code, there is space for only 4 digits.
2) At that time, press and hold menu button(above the directional keys) for 3-4 seconds.
3) Then the gap for 4 digits will change to 6 digits slot.
4) Type 000000 (six zero) and u will bypass the security code.
5) By same process, u can reset or change the security code from the settings.
Repeat this process until u r successfull.
I m looking for ur kind feedback. And dont forget to rate my solution.
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after u got ur problem solved.
Posted on May 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2011 | HTC Snap S522 Cell Phone
Feb 27, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 17, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
Feb 16, 2008 | Cell Phones
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: