Question about NexxTech Transparent LCD World Time Clock (631-1463)
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2014 | Westclox 70026A LCD Atomic Digital Alarm...
Jul 14, 2014 | Viking DEDO205 Stainless Steel Electric...
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 18, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 14, 2010 | Woods Industries 59377 Indoor Digital...
May 05, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Nov 26, 2008 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Oct 29, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility E51 MD7161-3 Quad...
545 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: