Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
When F21 error code appears press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
Also check for the following issues
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Thank you !!
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2016 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Dec 31, 2014 | 2001 Kia Sportage
Jun 29, 2017 | Washing Machines
Oct 18, 2013 | Washing Machines
Oct 20, 2012 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Jun 02, 2010 | Panasonic PT-53TW53 53" Rear Projection...
Dec 22, 2009 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U Plasma TV
Nov 26, 2008 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Sep 30, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: