Question about Computers & Internet
This is a bad news, but dont worry. we have a solution to it.
1. Check if you see any light on the adapter.
1a. if No, then try a different wall outlet, or a different charger.you may also need to try to reseat the charger.
1b. If yes, then check if you plug in the adapter does the light remain on or turn off.
2. If the light turns off, then the socket on the motherboard is shot,
If thats the case, then you can take the laptop to the local repair shop and he can soulder that for you at a nominal price.
3. If there is still no light on the computer whatsover, try to turn on the laptop with the battery, if no go. then try to reseat the memory,
4. If the laptop is totally dead, then you may need to take the laptop to a repair shop right away to get it fixed.
5. if you hear any beep sound or any indication of light, then you may try reseating the battery, adapter and the hard disk drive,
and that should resolve the problem
Hope this works for you.
Best of Luck!
Please rate this solution, if you find it helpful. :)
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2014 | ASUS Q200e Touchscreen Notebook
Jul 31, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 Notebook
May 02, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S169 Notebook
Feb 12, 2010 | Dell Inspiron E1705, Intel Core 2 Duo...
Jan 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 2200 PC Notebook
Jan 01, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3100-1405 Notebook
Oct 31, 2007 | Toshiba Satellite A105-S4004 Notebook
Sep 24, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Dec 09, 2006 | Gateway MX7515 Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: