Question about Tascam Audio Players & Recorders
Hey there, I had the same problem. Here is your step by step conclusion.
When it freezes:
- turn down all levels and channels
- hold the power button for three seconds until screen goes blank
- take to a place of fresh air (outside), as you and it may need to cool off
- If not cool in 30 sec. hold firm above head with 2 hands and ***** toss it as far as you can.
- Return for full refund, afterall........It came like that!
DON'T BUY A TASCAM!!!
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 18, 2010 | Teac Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 08, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 18, 2009 | Samsung SIRS4120R Receiver
May 14, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 09, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR303 Receiver
Aug 26, 2008 | Marantz Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 13, 2007 | Onkyo TX-SR304 Receiver
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: