Question about Tascam Audio & Video Receivers
Hey there, I had the same problem. Here is your step by step conclusion.
When it freezes:
- turn down all levels and channels
- hold the power button for three seconds until screen goes blank
- take to a place of fresh air (outside), as you and it may need to cool off
- If not cool in 30 sec. hold firm above head with 2 hands and ***** toss it as far as you can.
- Return for full refund, afterall........It came like that!
DON'T BUY A TASCAM!!!
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Audio & Video Receivers
Oct 18, 2010 | Teac Audio & Video Receivers
Aug 08, 2010 | Audio & Video Receivers
Nov 18, 2009 | Samsung SIRS4120R Receiver
May 14, 2009 | Audio & Video Receivers
Dec 09, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR303 Receiver
Aug 26, 2008 | Marantz Audio & Video Receivers
Apr 19, 2008 | Audio & Video Receivers
Sep 13, 2007 | Onkyo TX-SR304 Receiver
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: