Question about Philips ShoqBox PSS120 MP3 Player
You have a file error: a system file may be missing or you have a format error on the SHOQBOX.
To fix this problem:
1. Connect the SHOQBOX to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
2. Plug your SHOQBOX into a wall outlet with the supplied AC adapter.
3. Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips->Philips->PSS110 (or the model number of your SHOQBOX) on your PC.
* IMPORTANT: All music & content of your SHOQBOX will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
4. A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the restoration.
6. The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed.
7. Transfer a couple of songs into your SHOQBOX to confirm if the SHOQBOX has fully recovered all the files.
8. Close all opened applications and safely remove your SHOQBOX by clicking on the icon on your Windows task bar tray.
9. When prompted, ?The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system?, click OK and unplug your SHOQBOX.
10. Your player will display ?UPGRADING FIRMWARE?? once disconnected from the computer.
11. After firmware upgrade is complete, it will reset itself, showing the PHILIPS splash screen.
12. Press to switch on the player again.
Posted on May 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2008 | Philips ShoqBox PSS120 MP3 Player
May 30, 2008 | Philips ShoqBox PSS120 MP3 Player
Sep 12, 2007 | Philips ShoqBox PSS120 MP3 Player
Sep 02, 2008 | Philips PSS110/17 MP3 Player
Jul 04, 2008 | Philips PSS110/17 MP3 Player
Jul 02, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jun 09, 2008 | Philips PSS110/17 MP3 Player
Nov 30, 2007 | Philips PSS110/17 MP3 Player
Oct 05, 2007 | Philips ShoqBox PSS120 MP3 Player
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: