Question about Horizon AFG 5.0 AT Treadmill
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem is either in the lower control board or the lift motor. I would start by replacing the lift motor. Then if that does not fix it, replace the lower control board.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
To find a specific bearing that has gone bad in a treadmill you can use a long handled screwdriver and touch it to a non-moving portion of the rollers and then put your ear up to the handle and the screwdriver will amplify the noise of the part so you can find out which part is making the noise. If it is a bearing, it will be obvious which part is the problem because the grinding noise of the bad bearing with be amplified by the screwdriver.
Posted on Jun 11, 2010
there is a short in the incline the motor is bad
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
Testimonial: "I agree. The problem is that it requires servicing. My (cheap) fix is just to use it without changing incline! "
incline Motor is not working it can be a few different things.
1) may not be any signal from the console which could be a damaged cable(tight the flexible cable from keypanel vs display board)
2) Tight the connector from display board vs lower board ( main motor controller board the console itself has failed.
3) The motor control board may have failed from a worn treadmill belt and deck measure 120VAC input for the board
5) the motor may have burnt out Test try to measure 120VAC.
6) potentiometer geared to the motor adjust it so the console knows what height the incline is at.
7) the gearing can slip, giving the console false information which can cause chassis damage.
Now see the block diagaram that I did , for person like you, for to know how the main motor board has aprox 90% of functions of any treadmills. sincerely. Good luck, G-d bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A.
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2016 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Feb 05, 2016 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Nov 16, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 14, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 17, 2012 | Horizon T61 Treadmill
Apr 19, 2012 | Horizon Quantum II Upper Control Board
Sep 21, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Merit Fitness 725T...
Aug 15, 2010 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T102 12 Program...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: