Question about Kyocera FS-C5015N Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Be careful running "Glossy" paper through your laser printer. Make sure the paper package says that the paper is "Laser" paper. If your not careful the glossy part of the paper will melt on to your fuser leading to a major repair!
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
SOURCE: Xerox 6250dp
I had this problem when I used a generic toner. I installed a xerox cyan toner, then printed many sheets of a large blue rectangle. After about 15 pages the blue started to spread into the shape, after 30 pages the blue was back. Printing a lot of blue was necessary to get the new toner thru the system.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
it seems very important to shake the toner before using your printer.
it is not too late
remove all toners and shake them well
you will find after a short time that the grey background goes away
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
SOURCE: hp deskjet F4180 prints wrong
I had the same problem and the solution I found was to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver. For some reason this worked. I now get the correct colors.
Posted on Dec 20, 2009
SOURCE: black cartridge emptied half way
Routine maintenance and keeping full ink tanks will prevent this problem, however if you have the problem you can resolve it by doing the following:
1. Clean your ip3000 print head using denatured alcohol solvent which can be purchased from most hardware stores. If unavailable, use 91% Alcohol (isopropyl alcohol (first aid antiseptic) which is available for less than a dollar at most walmart pharmacy departments.
*Warning: You may want to usea pair of latex exam gloves as this is a messy process and can stain your fingers.
Isopropyl Alcohol or denatured alcohol
sink, bowls and or basin
can of compressed air
very small screw driver
tablespoon or baby bulb type syringe
1. Lift print head from printer. It pulls out easily because it is held in with the same down lever that holds the cartridge in place.
2. Put two layers of paper towels in the bottom of a dish to protect sensitive sprayer heads.
3.Put enough solvent in dish to cover the screens on which the cartridges sit when in use.
4. Take the two small screws out that hold the white ceramic piece
5. Gently, pry the ceramic piece back and away , to reveal the underside (No need to pull away the glued points on the sides.)
6. Gently, move head up and down to slosh solvent aeound it the best as you can. Use a table spoon or syringe to pour solvent over all orifices in the print head, turning it upside down and then back a few times.
7. Use canned air with a plastic straw to blow into and through all orifices, slternately sloshing/swishing and pouring solvent over head (be carefull not to touch any of the holes, screens, or sprayer heads with anything)
8. Empty dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean solvent. Soak for approx 10 minutes. Rinse again with clean solvent poured directly on all parts, letting solvent overrun and fall into dish or basin.
9. Gently shake the solvent off the head, take it outside and spray with compressed air into all orifices to clear out and help evaporate any remaining solvent. Let sit on clean paper towel for approx 20 minutes. (There may be a little ink bleeding out of the head, but once it dries completely it does not present any problems.
10. Reinstall head, cartridges and it will print like a new printer.
SUGGESTION: For many years of problem free printing, keep a double set of ink cartridges, one set full at all times. Whenever a cartridge runs out of ink, replace it IMMEDIATELY,with a new one or a refilled one. This gives the print head no chance to dry out and create clogged heads. Routine maintenance of cleaning the heads every 24 months does wonders for keeping your ip3000 in new condition.
Happy Printing .
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Apr 18, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2014 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 29, 2013 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
According to your problem you want print a business card and face the with font size & background
colour. It may caused your printer settings.
# First check your paper size in your printer propreties. It must be visiting card size.
# check printing resolution.
# printing quality in printing preferences should be suitable for a card printing.
for your second problem find the background graphics option in your printer properties and set it
For supported resolution, background image see ith product mannual
Dec 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 05, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2009 | HP D1560 Deskjet Printer InkJet
Apr 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: