Question about Computers & Internet
Here is the solution
1. Press CRTL-ALT-DEL key
2. On File tab, select New Task (RUN)
3. Type REGEDIT and hit enter key
4. In the registry editor, navigate to the following Key.
5. With the Winlogon key selected, look in the right side window for the 'Shell" value.
6. Double click Shell.
7. In the Value Data box, you should see Explorer.exe. Change it to explorer1.exe and click OK.
8. Exit the registry editor and reboot the computer.
After it fixes it, I suggest you run an Anti Virus. Your system is infected.
Please comeback and rate this answer.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2010 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Apr 16, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Mar 17, 2009 | IBM 300PL (PC 300 PL 733) PC Desktop
Jul 30, 2008 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Nov 20, 2006 | Gateway 510H Pentium 2.4 GHz, 256MB RAM,...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!