Question about Kitchen Ranges
Yes, if the difference is between 0-30 degrees off you usually can
go to amana.com click customer service
click the section under find products and literature
enter your model without the final letter
(example if your model is AER5576AWW leave off the last W, thbe final letter is the color, if you leave it on, this tends to bring no results)
open the use and care guide
find the sections called adjusting the temperature or it can be called oven calibration
follow the instructions, most ranges you hold bake for three seconds to begin it, but you will want to consult the guide
Posted on May 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Amana Kitchen Ranges
Apr 04, 2015 | Maytag Kitchen Ranges
Nov 15, 2010 | Amana RanARG7302 Gas Kitchen Range
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
Jun 28, 2010 | Amana AER5712AAS Electric Kitchen Range
Feb 10, 2010 | GE Spectra JBP78 Electric Kitchen Range
Jun 18, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Apr 25, 2009 | Amana AER5515QA Electric Kitchen Range
Feb 08, 2009 | Maytag MGS5770 Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 18, 2007 | Dacor Epicure ERD36 Dual Fuel (Electric...
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: