When i load the camera on my blackberry, all i see is a blurry image. It zooms in and out like normal, and can take a picture fine (but still blurry). But all i see is the blurred image... i tried to wipe the camera lens, but that did nothing! Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone have a solution??? Thanks!!!!!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
number 1,make sure you have lithium batteries,energizer prefered.2 put it on auto focus.3dont be too close on the object your trying to photograph,and 4 do not zoom in too close on object either.this should solve your problem,good luck,hope i helped
if you take pictures on digital zoom, the picture quality may not be acceptable. Try don’t use digital zoom.
digital zoom is not really zoom, it just enlarge a portion of the image, thus 'simulating' optical zoom. That is why you lose image quality on digital zoom.
Your zoom probably does not come out all the way and therefore you get some blurry shots. Had the same problem on a Panasonic camera. Solution: replace zoom motor and gears. Results=expensive. Goes beyond the value of the camera. You might want to buy another used A85 or newer digital camera.
Blurry images can be caused by any or all of the following:
* Distance/Focus range -- the Fun! Digital 320 has a fixed focus range of 3 - 6 feet (1.8 meters) for brightly lit indoor photography, 3 ft. (1 meter) - infinity for outdoor photography. For best results, make sure that the camera is at least 3 feet away from the subject(s) when taking pictures.
* Camera/Subject movement -- This is a common cause of blurriness, especially in low-light situations (see Lighting below). Hold the camera as steadily as possible while taking a photo, or use a tripod (a tripod mount is located on the bottom of the camera). Avoid subjects that are in motion.
* Insufficient lighting -- the Fun! Digital 320 is designed for taking photos outdoors or in brightly lit environments. Inadequate lighting can exaggerate camera movement and contribute to blurred, "muddied," or uncrisp images.
* Lens condition -- Check the lens periodically for smudges. If necessary, wipe the lens clean with a soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use cleaning solutions or chemically treated tissues.
* Enlarging images using software -- otherwise normal digital images can appear to become blurry and/or blotchy when over-enlarged in software. To see an image's "true" appearance, use the software's Zoom In or Zoom Out feature to view it at 100%.