Service tool modeHow to access
1. Select [SRV-TOOL] in Service Mode.
2. Press [OK] button on the remote control.
Display of SOS History
SOS History (Number of LED blinking) indication. From left side; Last SOS, before Last, three occurrence before, 2nd occurrence after shipment, 1st occurrence after shipment.
This indication except 2nd and 1st occurrence after shipment will be cleared by [Self-check indication and forced to factory shipment setting].POWER ON TIME/COUNT
Note : To display TIME/COUNT menu, highlight position, then press MUTE for (3sec).
Time : Cumulative power on time, indicated hour : minute by decimal
Count : Number of ON times by decimal
Note : This indication will not be cleared by either of the self-checks or any other command.Exit
1. Disconnect the AC cord from wall outlet.
Restrict a function for hotels.
2. Access command to the Hotel mode setup menu In order to display the Hotel mode setup menu, please enter the following command(within 2 second).
[TV] : Vol. [Down] + [REMOTE] : INPUT (3 times)
Then, the Hotel mode setup menu is displayed.
3. To exit the Hotel mode setup menu Disconnect AC power cord from wall outlet.
Use the self-check function to test the unit.
1. Checking the IIC bus lines
2. Power LED Blinking timingCheck of the IIC bus linesHow to access
Self-check indication only:
Produce TV reception screen, and while pressing [VOLUME ( - )] button on the main unit, press [OK] button on the remote control for more than 3 seconds.
Self-check indication and forced to factory shipment setting:
Produce TV reception screen, and while pressing [VOLUME ( - )] button on the main unit, press [MENU] button on the remote control for more than 3 seconds.
Disconnect the AC cord from wall outlet.
Power LED Blinking timing chart
Information of LED Flashing timing chart.
When an abnormality has occurred the unit, the protection circuit operates and reset to the stand by mode. At this time, the defective block can be identified by the number of blinks of the Power LED on the front panel of the unit.
FOR MODE DETAILS CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK
USE SEARCH TAB TO FIND MODELS OR USE DROP DOWN MENU