Question about Computers & Internet
Download the turbo c from the link below:
Once the download is done. You need to extract the files and follow the steps below to install it.
1. Open the folder where you have the files extracted and open INSTALL.EXE
2. Press Enter to continue.
3. It'll ask you on which drive you want to install it. type in c (hopping c is loacl HDD) and press enter.
4.Press enter on enter the source path.
5. On the next screen press F9 key to start the installation or select the option start installation and press enter.
6. Once the installation is done your TC is installed in c:\TC.
7. Open C:\tc\BIN and tc.exe.
Hope this should help you!
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2011 | Volkswagen Golf Cars & Trucks
Dec 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2010 | Borland Turbo C++ 4.5 Full Version for PC
Jun 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Sep 13, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Aug 12, 2008 | 2002 Volkswagen Passat
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: