I have Compaq V3424TU LAPTOP, suddenly it,s int. speaker has not working (no sound), driver reinstalled, system restoration done , no where muted, in device manager showing no problem,but head phone and ext. speaker working well. Pl advice me what to do next .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unistall it then, Try to pick the right driver for audio bus to the model of your pc notebook. Just type: download & install free driver of audio bus for dell latutude d430. and make sure you choose only driver with valid digital signature, then download it by following the instruction correctly, Click download.
Try a system restore to a previous date when the sound was working fine. Please backup all your current DATA as you may lose them. Or click here and select your operating system and download and install the Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver Good Luck!
go to your control panel click system then go to hardware manger devices look for sound if you see anything under sound click it and update driver if this dont fix it then remove the device from the list and go to add new hardware and try againg some time and old drive will cause the new drive to not install allway say no to seach for driver point computer to the location of the driver like c: or d: make sure the computer can find the driver to install
This is a known issue on this particular notebook. This notebook hardware works very well with Vista. And when coming to widnows XP you will face driver compatability issues.
I will provide youa sound driver which has worked fine on all C700 notebook model. Before installing this driver uninstall current driver from the notebook.
After downloading the file please extract the files to a folder on the desktop.
Follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select not at this time, click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
8. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
9. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.
After uninstalling the current audio driver you will get this "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" entry in device manager.
I hope this owrks for you.
Does the headfone jack work? if it does, the speakers are somehow unplugged/not working. If the headfone jack doesn't work, and all the drivers are installed, you either have a loose sound card, or you simply need a new one.
P.S. before you chuck the old sound card, make shure its not muted, and that the volume is up.