Question about Minolta PagePro 1250W Laser Printer
I kept getting the 'out of paper' message too. It worked fine for the first 160 sheets and now it's not feeding. I opened the rear access door and pressed print to see if I could see what was happening and the paper fed fine. However, when I closed the door it didn't work again.
I contacted support and they said "Please download the firmware update from the following site www.kodak.com/go/support then select printers and then your model number then go to downloads, drivers and firmware update if it does not work, the printer will have to be sent in for a thorough inspection to the problem. Please contact 1-800-421-6699 for further assistance with that."
I just installed the firmware to my printer, it made a really funny noise when it came back on and now it seems to be having a harder time feeding. I am taking it back to the store where I purchased it... luckily I bought the $20 replacement insurance so I'll get mine back today and won't have to deal with Kodak. Good Luck!
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Oct 26, 2012 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 12, 2011 | HP DeskJet 950c / ScanJet 5370C InkJet...
Jul 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 06, 2011 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!