Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: setting up speed dial numbers
User Programming Mode
To enter User Programming Mode, press the Program button ...or dial #9876. "USER PROG MODE" appears on your LCD. The Program LED is steady green. To exit User Program Mode, press Program … or go off- and on-hook press #9876. Note A IPT equipped with a headset adapter ignores the hookswitch. It can only exit User Programming by timing out (approximately 15 seconds).
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
I solved my problem by trial and error!
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over
again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
This works for the PA22504H and I think your model works the same way.
Press OK key till HANDSET appears.
Press the arrow key till REGISTER appears.
Press OK key and PIN appears.
Press OK and SEARCHING appears.
Hold the button on the base till green light comes on.
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Set Date and time manually if desired. 1. Press and hold the [dial] button until the display show "SET left OR right ". 2. Use the up or down buttons and select "DATE/TIME" andpress the [dial] button to enter.3. Use the up or down buttons to set the hour, minute, AM/PM,month, and day.4. Press the [dial] button to confirm your selections
Nov 28, 2013 | Southern Telecom Large Display Caller ID...
Oct 18, 2013 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Dec 07, 2012 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Feb 09, 2011 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Feb 02, 2011 | NorStar Jazz Plus 4400 Corded Phone
May 06, 2010 | Aastra Telecom Aastra 9110 Single Line...
Feb 13, 2010 | Nortel Meridian M7208 Corded Phone
Dec 12, 2009 | Lands Phones
Aug 12, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Mar 25, 2009 | Aastra Telecom Powertouch/Vista 390 Corded...
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!