Question about Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
The rollers move when the gears on each side of rollers move.If this gears are worn out or cracked a bit then it will not be able to pull the paper properly and it will pick up multiple paper.Another possibility is the the paper grip.In the copier where you place the paper exactly above there from where paper passes.There you will see one part ,this actually gets lifted and paper moves on.But if this part is got smooth then it will let multiple paper to pass on instead of single paper.You can get that paper grip scratched by any object and so it can get a grip to pull single paper and other papers just dont get slided in.
There are rollers that cling on to the paper and move it through the
machine. When the rollers are worn down they do not grip the paper. For a short
fix you can get something rough like sandpaper, brillo pad, etc, and gently
scratch the rollers to give them some traction. This will temporarily solve your
problem until you can get the rollers replaced.
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Sharp Mx2600n Color Copier, Printer,...
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2011 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Aug 06, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER C3220 Color Copier
Dec 04, 2010 | Brother MFC-8860DN All-In-One Laser...
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 29, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 25, 2008 | Xerox DocuMate 272 Path-Through Scanner
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!