Question about Samsung WIS09ABGN (8808993304486) Pre-802.11n Wireless Adapter
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cannot connect to internet
Make the Ip address similary to the router, example 192.168.1.25 should work.
SUbnet mask will then fill in automaticaly, just leave it
then Default gateway will be the routers IP. 192.168.1.1
the dns server would be the ip of your internet provider. I would leave it blank at first, see if it will work then. If not, then ask your service provider for it. If they give u a number, then you will have to go into the router properties, and change the dns and stuff like that in there aswell.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
SOURCE: Hi guys, I have an
Right now the security on your LED is set to 64 bit wep - now you need to change security on LED to wpa/wpa2 and that will solve your problem .
Advisable :if you can make sure what kind of security is been enabled on your wireless router (wep 128 bit or wpa/wpa2 ) that will be more helpful for you to select the security on led - give a try with wpa/wpa2 .
Posted on Oct 04, 2010
Samsung server is your router ,
Use the DLNA and check .
Use a computer to log In to the router and check if the device is listed
( the TV with USB)
Posted on Sep 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 10, 2014 | Sharp Aquos Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1. Determine if you can connect to the Internet using your computer. If you cannot connect, proceed to step 2.
2. Reset the router. Unplug the router for 30 seconds and plug back in. It can take a few minutes to reconnect to the internet. If you still cannot connect to the internet, contact your Internet Service Provider before proceeding.
3. Move the Internet Gateway ethernet cable to another port on the router. Put it in one of the ports on either side of the current position on router. Make sure that the Internet Gateway is plugged into a LAN port, normally numbered 1-4. Proceed to step 4 if none of the ports work.
4. If you are using a modem and a router, disconnect from the router and plug the Internet Gateway directly into a LAN port in the modem to bypass the router. Note: This will turn off the internet to the rest of your home network temporarily. If this works:
5. If step 4 doesn't work, power cycle your home's internet modem, it may need to be restarted to provide a new IP address to your network.
- Check your router How to determine which routers and modems are incompatible with the Liftmaster or Chamberlain Internet Gateway.
- Contact the manufacturer of your router for additional support. There may be a security setting preventing the Internet Gateway to connect.
6. Perform a Soft Reset on the Internet Gateway. This renews the IP address with the router. The LED lights will blink like a normal power up. To perform a soft reset:
1. With a safety pin or paper clip, press and hold reset button while the Internet Gateway is still plugged in.
Note: The reset button is located on the side of the Internet Gateway in a recessed hole.
2. Hold the button in until you see a yellow LED light blink and release.7. Perform a hard reset on the gateway. This deletes all the devices and renews the IP address with the router.
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the gateway.
2. With a safety pin or paper clip, press and hold the reset button on the side of the gateway.
3. Plug the AC adapter back in while continuing to hold down the reset button until the yellow LED light blinks.
Dec 08, 2017 | Samsung WIS09ABGN (8808993304486)...
Dec 27, 2009 | Samsung NC10-14ROBL Notebook
Nov 22, 2017 | Samsung WIS09ABGN (8808993304486)...
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: