Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Try to follow this procedure carefully to manually reset your printer's waste ink pad counter ;
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable from the computer.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 20, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!