Question about Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
I was supplied a Lexmanr Z22 - It starts to print and then stops at about 1/4 page. Doesn't fwd out of the printer just stops. No book available - I thought perhaps a series of "hit the buttons " controls this. I did unplug take the system down and back up. Same problem. The black ink cart. was replaced. It is new.
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Nov 13, 2010 | HP D1560 Deskjet Printer InkJet
Mar 10, 2010 | Lexmark C533DN InkJet Printer
May 09, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
Oct 24, 2008 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Apr 30, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
Jan 20, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
Nov 05, 2007 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
Oct 02, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
Sep 10, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!