Question about Microwave Ovens
My son put his pop tart in the microwave with the foil still on and you know it smoked made noise etc. Now the microwave will not heat at all. All parts work turn table turns lights come on but no heat?? magnatron, board or voltage dohicky?
I can check voltage and or test continuity if needed.....
More than likely the fuse has blown onthe magnatron it is the button looking thing on the magnatron with two wires. there are 2 of these one is on the magnatron the other is above the heat box test these for open. if open replace. if good then replace the magnatron.
Posted on May 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | GE JVM3670SK Profile Spacemaker XL1800...
Oct 28, 2013 | GE WB26X10037 Microwave Stirrer Motor
May 02, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jan 12, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
May 27, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
May 13, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 23, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!