- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Choose within this options with regards to your monitor:
1. You could replace your monitor with a new one.
2. Or you could send someone or send it to a technician to repair your monitor.
Boot Up Problem:
1. Try checking the Power Supply Unit (PSU) if it give out 12Voltz. If not you could replace it with new PSU.
2. Check the motherboard if there are some blown out Capacitors. If there is, send it to a technician to replace it. If none, replace your Processor. That is the defective. That causes the boot up problem.
On boot up screen. Of course it will not show a boot up screen because there is a problem on your monitor. And so, there is also a problem on your motherboard (Processor or Capacitor).
Hope this might help. Thanks.
Need a little more info please. First do you mean the computer stops working and the power supply fan is loud or is it the processor fan. Because if its the cpu fan then the processor maybe over heating. Make sure that the processor heatsink is on correctly and if needed put some thermal grease to help disapate the heat of the processor to the heat sink. Two possible faults cpu has overheat or is faulty or sensor on the system board is sensing the wrong temp and is shutting the system down. Both tyhese faults need parts hard to tell the difference without spare cpu.
Check your RAM. Do you know the program memtest86? You first download the memtest86 (easily found with Google). Then, you make a bootable diskette (or CD-Rom). The instructions are very easy to follow. You leave the diskette (or the CD) in your computer and restart it. You may have a result within few minutes. If not, do the test during the night. Once, I got an error message only after 8 hours running the test.