I have one nokia 5200 mobile but following problem are there
1) only seen complete blue colour screen
2)no connectivity with pc by using nokia pc suite
i want to upload comlete contacts from phone so...
When LCD or the flex connector is damage,it should be readable by the computer,no matter this two parts is not connected.
No matter what the history is,might be drop on the ground or water damage,before doing software method,try to dismantle the upper panel,possible that the flex connector is shortening because its line is hitting some grounds that's why the phone is not powering.
This is my suggestion,
* Remove the back cover and the battery pack.
* Remove the front cover by release the side clips
* unscrew 4 screws connected on the metal frame of the lcd using a T6 screw driver or any tool that can twist or release the screw.
* remove the LCD connector and the LCD itself.
* gently lift up the top pcb or top boad with the lcd is connected,be careful because the is a flex connector underneath,the release the flex connector.
Now try to put the battery and connect the usb cable and turn the phone on,If there is a response on the computer,that means either flex connector or lcd is the problem.
This is the time that you can copy all important files if the computer recognizes the phone using nokia pc suite.
* If this method does not work,you need to ask assistance to any mobile service shop near you,and tell the if it's possible to recover the data on your phone without flashing your phone firmware.
Hope this solution can help you....
Jul 17, 2011 |
Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone