Hi i was wondering what is going on with my phone. it is fully charged, but when i turn it on the verizon wireless thing pops up and then the phone shuts off. within a half a second it tries to turn back on again and keeps persisting. i was wondering if there was anything i could do about it. if there is please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. this would help me so much. i really dont want to get a new phone
Sounds like your phone is pretty much dead. You will have to take it in to verizon wireless and they should be able to get you a replacement phone. The only problem is since it does not power up completely you will not be able to get any pictures off unless they are saved onto a memory card.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this. 2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life. 3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery. 4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature. 5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it. 6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
More often then not its the battery even tho the battery is fully charged as it may seem. The rel test is get a new battery not your friends battery tho but a new one put it in there and let it charge. If that doe not work then the phone's logic board has been effected and it may or might not be worth reviving. But check the battery first.
Please do be considerate and leave ratings and feedback for all experts involved in helping you out today, thanks
It sounds like possible water damage. On most phones you can remove the back cover and maybe the battery. If it is water damage you will see a red dot on the inside of the phone. I hope this is helpful, Let me know.