- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Right click on the desktop, go to the display settings and click for the background color in the settings. ** You can also avail our technical support by visiting our website: http://www.vtechsquad.com
1st go to the windows start menu,then go to the up right corner of the screen then a menu should come up,then select settings and then select personalization,then select a backround or use your backround on the desktop,stay on the background if you want a color only,select a color i you choose to stay on the background.Watch the video for more info
By Thedimond Gamer,About How to change your windows 8 Start menu background
Open Desktop Background by clicking theStartbuttonand clickingControl Panel. In the search box, typedesktop background, and then clickChange desktop background.
Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.
If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in thePicture locationlist to see other categories, or clickBrowseto search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background. Look for pictures in other locations on your computer
UnderPicture position, click the arrow and choose whether to crop the picture to fill the screen, fit the picture to the screen, stretch the picture to fit the screen, tile the picture, or center the picture on the screen, and then clickSave changes.
If you choose to have a fitted or centered picture as your desktop background, you can also frame your picture with a color background. UnderPicture position, clickFitorCenter. ClickChange background color, click a color, and then clickOK.
To make any picture stored on your computer (or a picture you are currently viewing) your desktop background, right-click the picture, and then clickSet as Desktop Background. The Set as Desktop Background option
In windows vista, You can change the folder background in different ways and you can keep your favorite wallpapers and pics as your folder background
1. Using Andreas UtilityIt is the simplest way to change the folder background in windows vista. Its just simple and do the work for you amazingly.Here is the steps to change the folder background using Andreas utility. Download Andreas utility from here, extract to the desktop and open the respective folders ( if your OS is 32 bit open 32bits or if your OS is 64 bit open 64bits) and double click on install.bat (you will see only one install file, so click on that.Some times you might not see the .bat extension) file.Once you double click on install.bat file you will get message like below
Click on OK and you will get one more warning like below
Click on Yes and you will one more warning like below
Click on OK and select the folder for which you want to change the background.Right click on the folder and go to properties. For example
we created folder soluzia on deskop
There you can see a Folder Background TAB(1). Select that and click on Set Image button (2) and browse for your favorite picture in computer and Click On Apply and OK. If you want to apply the same picture to the subfolders, just Select the option Apply to subfolders also. See the pic below
If you want to use the windows7 backgrounds, just "right-click" on your desktop and "left-click" personalize tab. On the bottom part "left-click" an icon with label "Desktop Background", there you can choose your desired background on your desktop. You can also try "right-click" on a photo or picture, and choose Set as desktop background...
Hope that gives you an idea...
3. When your computer restarts, you will see this as your desktop background. Click on the Oceanis Change Background Windows 7 shortcut to change your desktop background. (see screenshot below) 4. Browse to the images that you want to use and check (select) a image, or more than one image to have a desktop slideshow. Select the Picture position for how you want the images displayed, and any desktop slideshow settings if you selected more than one image. (see screenshots below) NOTE:These options are just like the default ones in the other editions of Windows 7 here that are now being allowed by this program by Oceanis for the Windows 7 Starter edition.