Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Unplug the linksys, then hold down the little reset button for 60 seconds. Plug it back in, connect up, and go to http://192.168.1.1 and log in w/no username and password: admin
Edit your settings, good to go.
Posted on May 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Open a web browser on the computer.
2. In the address bar of the web browser, type http://192.168.2.1.
3. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit.
4. Click on "Connection Type" under Internet WAN
5. Choose the appropriate connection as provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and press "Next"
will need to enter the settings as provided by your ISP. If you have
options such as Encapsulation and MTU, then these should be set to VCMUX
all of the appropriate settings have been entered, you may click on
"Apply Changes". Your Modem Router will now save this data and attempt
to connect to the Internet.
Your Modem Router should now show you that the "Internet Status" is "Connected" in the top right-hand corner of the interface. On some Modem Routers you may need to select the "Connect" button found on the "Home" page.
Nov 18, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Sep 06, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Apr 20, 2010 | D-Link DI-704P Router
Mar 06, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Feb 11, 2010 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Jan 14, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Apr 12, 2009 | D-Link Dlink DI-514 Air Wireless 2.4 GHz...
Aug 24, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DI-624 Wireless...
Jul 02, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!