Question about Coby DVD-224 DVD Player
Is it permissable to play a CD while I have the AC adapter plugged in.Or must I use battery power.
This may seem like a stupid question to U, but to me it is important.
You should never think any question is stupid.
If you need to know, that is what we are here for.
Here is some information which is generic for all players for your own safety.
It is basically just fine to play it with it plugged in.
1) Read these instructions carefully.
2) Keep these instructions for future reference.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not expose to water or moisture.
6) Clean only with a dry cloth.
7) Keep objects away from ventilation openings. Do not block any ventilation openings
at any time.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as stoves, computer towers, amplifiers or
any apparatus that produce heat.
9) Do not force the power plug in the wall outlet. A polarized plug as two blades with
one wider than the other. The wide blade is provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of
the obselete outlet.
10) Place the power cord so that it is protected from being walked on, pinched by
objects, torn and exposed to liquids, especially at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the product.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer. Use of attachments/
accessories not recommended by the product manufacturer may cause hazards.
12) Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer,
or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/
apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug the apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of
14) Do not use this apparatus near water, and no objects filled with liquids, such as
vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
15) Refer all servicing to authorized service personnel.
For recycling or disposal information about this product, please contact your local
authorities or the Electronics Industries Alliance: www.eiae.org
Posted on May 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Coby Televison & Video
Jun 21, 2012 | 2009 Chevrolet Aveo 1.6
Mar 29, 2011 | Dell Vostro 1510 Laptop
Jan 28, 2011 | Coby TF-DVD7006
Dec 21, 2010 | HP 417035-001 - HP Pavilion dv2000 Series...
Jun 10, 2009 | Coby TF-DVD7380 Portable DVD Player
May 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2009 | Coby PMP-3520 (20 GB) Digital Media Player...
Nov 08, 2007 | Compaq Presario 900 /1500 Series EVO...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!